Monday, April 15, 2013

Announcement + Excitement!

On Saturday, after 3 cups of sangria, 2 barbecues, and 1 football game, I got a very interesting email.

It had "Huffington Post" in the subject line.

My first thought? They finally caught me, and I'm gonna get in trouble for eating 8 of the gluten-free peanut butter cups they set out in their media suite at the RNC.  

                                                                   Om nom nom.

Nope. They're not mad about that (I think). They want me to be on a panel for HuffPost TV!


It's today at 5 PM.  I am so excited!  They're going to be asking me, and other young right-wingers, about the changes we'd like to see in the Republican party.  I could talk all day about those...but I promise I won't. So...watch? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment