Monday, May 7, 2012

The Big 2-1

I'm knee deep in finals right now, and also a newly-minted 21 year old!

It feels SO good to join the Big Leagues.  And just in time for Senior Week!  I'm not sure about this, but I have it on pretty good authority that I am Georgetown's youngest member of the Class of 2012.  2012, Baby!  (Because I'm the baby of 2012...)

Getting some expert help with the wine list!

Wine lists are so complicated!  I don't know what all the words mean.  I just know I like wine.  Ended up going with pink pinot, just because I like pink things.  Note to self:  Dear Self, the pink wine was delicious, but you should probably get a better wine-choosing strategy if you are planning on being a Real Grownup.  Psshhh.  I have no intention of being a grownup.  HA!

I wish I knew how to make this un-sideways!
Having my first legal drink!  (Unless you're reading this from the State Department, in which case:  Having definitely my first alcoholic drink ever!  Totally new 'sperience right here!)



These lovely ladies came to Tombs to celebrate with me, even though it's finals week and everyone's super busy - seriously, these gals are the best!  It's always a little weird to have a birthday during finals - on my 20th, I had to take an international finance exam...WOMP WOMP.  

That's why I'm extra thankful that this birthday was all fun!  My very first gluten-free birthday as well...and my Mom surprised me with celiac-safe cake pops just so my friends and I could have cake on my birthday!  How cool is that??  (And how spoiled am I? haha)

Speaking of parents and friends and such...I have to do an update on my graduation party!  Coming soon :)

But first, to my family and friends - THANK YOU ALL for making this such a great birthday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment